Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website, including blogs of the Wellington Experience, Inc. (“Wellington”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“terms”); please read them carefully. Unless otherwise stated in this policy, if you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
In the event that any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall be severed from the remaining terms that shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Wellington has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion; however, there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors.
- Wellington makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Wellington accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in Wellington’s website are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are copyrighted by Wellington. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting that is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials, or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Wellington reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Wellington against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Wellington as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Wellington nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Wellington accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by Wellington from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
What This Policy Covers
While this policy can speak directly to data, which Wellington collects and uses, data collected by other parties with embedded content or services within this site are not covered by this policy.
Wellington takes very seriously the privacy of our website visitors and the security of their personal information. As detailed below, Wellington and our third party service providers will use information you provide us to comply with your requests or as otherwise disclosed when you submit your information. We do not supply third parties (who are not Wellington affiliates) with personal data for their own independent use, although we reserve the right to transfer or sell your personal information and other information to our successors in business and purchasers of site assets, unless otherwise stated in our policy.
From time to time, we may refer to the information that you provide to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may also use this information to contact you.
Data Volunteered by Visitors as They Use This Site
Visitors to this site may be asked to provide information about themselves in order for us to fulfill their requests. For instance, our contact us area may ask for personal information including name, email address and inquiry. This type of volunteered information will be used for the purpose for which it was supplied and may be shared with, or directly collected by, third party service providers working on our behalf to accomplish this purpose.
All volunteered personal data will be stored for a period of time dictated by the purpose for which it was offered and protected by security commensurate to the data’s level of sensitivity.
Passive Data Collection by Wellington as You Visit This Site
As you request pages on this site, your browser will send standardized information, enabling our servers to supply you with the content you requested. This information will include:
- Information about your browser and computer operating system. We may see that we received a request from a “Mozilla/5.0” browser from a machine running “Linux”.
- The URL of the content you requested. We will record the specific name of all content requested from this site, e.g. https://www.wellingtonexperience.com/careers
- Search Terms. We may record both search terms that you enter as you search this site as well as search terms entered into search engines that may have lead you to this site.
- IP address. When a request is made we store the IP address of the computer making the request. Though your IP address does not identify you specifically, it may provide further insights such as approximate geo location, internet service provider and/or connection speed.
- Date/Time. When a request is made for content on wellingtonexperience.com, we may record the date and time of such request.
- Referring information. Depending on how you arrived at wellingtonexperience.com, we may see the URL of the page you were on prior.
- Other information. Your browser may pass other standard “header” information to Wellington as part of its request for content.
Passive Data collected by this site is not used to identify visitors and is used solely for site administration and optimization.
We have committed to taking reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized, access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure information collected on this website.
You may ask us to delete any information about you and cease further contact at any time by sending us a request to: email@example.com
We never collect or maintain information at our site from those we know are under the age of 13, and no part of our site is structured to attract anyone under that age. Where a child has provided us with personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian of the child contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if they would like the information submitted by a child deleted from our records. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
Our website is maintained in the United States of America. Unless otherwise stated in our policy, you freely and specifically give us your consent to export your personally identifiable information to the USA and to store and use it in the USA as specified in this policy. You understand that data stored in the USA may be subject to lawful requests by the courts or law enforcement authorities in the USA.
This policy may change from time to time. The effective date of this policy is listed at the start of the page.
Users in the European Union
If you are a citizen of the European Union, you should know that Wellington is the controller of your personal information that you have provided. Although processing of data is not our main business, here is some additional information we would like to bring to your attention:
- Bases for Using Your Information – Your country only allows us to use your personal information when certain conditions apply. These conditions are called “legal bases” and, at Wellington, we typically rely on one of four:
- Contract – One reason we might use your information is because you’ve entered into an agreement with us. For example, when you enter into a contract with us online and you agree to our Terms, we need to use some of your information to collect payment and provide that information to the appropriate third parties involved with that agreement.
- Legitimate Interest – Another reason we might use your information is because we have—or a third party has—a legitimate interest in doing so. For example, we need to use your information to provide and improve our services, including protecting your account and providing customer support. An important point to understand about legitimate interest is that our interests don’t outweigh your right to privacy, so we only rely on legitimate interest when we think the way we are using your data doesn’t significantly impact your privacy or would be expected by you, or there is a compelling reason to do so.
- Consent – In some cases we’ll ask for consent to use your information for specific purposes. If we do, we’ll make sure you can revoke your consent in our services or through your device permissions. Even if we’re not relying on consent to use your information, we may ask you for permission to access certain data.
- Legal Obligation – We may be required to use your personal information to comply with the law, like when we respond to valid legal process or need to take action to protect our users.
- Your Right to Object – You have the right to object to our use of your information. If there are certain types of information you don’t agree with us processing, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- International Transfers – We may collect your personal information from, transfer it to, and store and process it in the United States and other countries outside of where you live. Whenever we share information of EU users outside the EU we make sure an adequate transfer mechanism is in place. For internal transfers, we rely on Model Contractual Clauses of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- Right to be Forgotten – Although we hope you remain a customer of Wellington in the future, you may, at your request, ask that Wellington delete all personal data it has collected on your behalf. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org on how to complete this process.
- Complaints? If you’re based in the EU, you can always file a complaint with the supervisory authority in your Member State. For example, if you’re based in the UK you can file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For More Information:
Please direct questions, comments or concerns to email@example.com